9th August 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) course?

I am looking forward to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) course. I want to know that after completing this course what would be the job opportunities for me? If anyone of you did this course and knows about the opportunities then please share with me.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Electronics & Video Engineering Diploma student? Expected earning through this course?
  2. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) student in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Job opportunities for Aeronautical Engineer? Where to apply and requirements for job?
  4. What are the different branches of instrumentation?
  5. Job opportunities for Diploma in Food Science and Quality Control student?
  6. What are the job opportunities after completing Masters in Finance and Control?
  7. Job opportunities for E&TC Diploma student in India?
  8. Is there any opportunities available for me in railways department after completion of diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?
  9. Job opportunities in Government & Private Sectors for BSc(Anthropology) candidate?
  10. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and electronics Control Engineering? What are the job prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is CDAC course useful for E&TC engineering students? What are the job opportunities?
  12. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering?
  13. Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication engineer in Google or Microsoft? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job opportunities for Pharma students in Narcotic Control Bureau?
  15. Companies offering job in Quality Control & Research and Development department to B.Tech(Food Process Engineering) final year student?
  16. Job availability, salary and entrepreneurship opportunity in Communication Engineering, Power Engineering and Control Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job opportunities for 2nd year Master in Finance and Control student?
  18. Job opportunities available in Government Sector for a married woman who has completed MTech(VLSI Design & Embedded Systems)?
10th August 2018, 08:49 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) course?

Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Instrumentation & Control Engineering is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.

The basic eligibility required required for BE in Instrumentation & Control Engineering is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in science stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The job opportunities which you can get after completing BE in instrumentation & Control Engineering are listed below:

- Lead instrumentation design engineer
- Engineer
- Principle designer
- Instrumentation site engineer
- Trainee engineer
- Instrumentation engineer
- Senior design engineer
- Execuetive
- Proto instrumentation technician
12th August 2018, 10:17 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) course?

Job opportunities through BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) course are given below.

** Steel Industries

** Oil Companies

** Petrochemical Industries

** Power and Defence Production Units

** Engineer

** Manager

** Instrumentation Site Engineer

** Instrumentation Engineer

** Senior Design Engineer

** Executive
12th August 2018, 12:24 PM
shreyagoyal100

The scope of control and instrumentation engineering is increasing day by day due to revolution in automated industries and also IC engineers are produced every year in fewer amounts as compared to other branch engineers. Thus IC engineers would have less job competition.
In India these get 3-5 LPA depending upon the sector they join whereas in Gulf Countries these get 6-7LPA.
Some well known job posts available in front of Graduates are-
 Control Systems Engineer
 System Design Engineer
 Control System Programmer
 Instrumentation Engineer
12th August 2018, 12:26 PM
shreyagoyal100

The scope of control and instrumentation engineering is increasing day by day due to revolution in automated industries and also IC engineers are produced every year in fewer amounts as compared to other branch engineers. Thus IC engineers would have less job competition.
In India these get 3-5 LPA depending upon the sector they join whereas in Gulf Countries these get 6-7LPA.
Some well known job posts available in front of Graduates are-
 Control Systems Engineer
 System Design Engineer
 Control System Programmer
 Instrumentation Engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?