26th October 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Job oriented Hospitality related courses for BSc(Computer Science) student?

Hello everyone, I am in 3rd year of my BSc(Computer Science). I want to do courses related to Hospitality after completing my BSc. So, I would like to know about such courses through which I can get reputed jobs. Kindly tell me job oriented courses. Thank you!

8th March 2023, 03:12 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Job oriented Hospitality related courses for BSc(Computer Science) student?

There are several job oriented courses related to hospitality that you can consider after completing your BSc in Computer Science. Some of the popular courses are:

Diploma in Hotel Management: This is a one or two-year diploma course that covers various aspects of hotel management, including food and beverage service, housekeeping, front office, and hotel accounting. After completing this course, you can work as a trainee in hotels or restaurants.

Diploma in Food and Beverage Service: This is a one-year course that focuses on food and beverage service operations. After completing this course, you can work as a food and beverage service executive in hotels or restaurants.

Diploma in Bakery and Confectionery: This is a one-year course that covers baking and confectionery techniques. After completing this course, you can work as a pastry chef in hotels or bakeries.

Diploma in Culinary Arts: This is a one or two-year course that covers various aspects of culinary arts, including food preparation, cooking techniques, and kitchen management. After completing this course, you can work as a chef in hotels or restaurants.

Diploma in Event Management: This is a one-year course that covers various aspects of event management, including planning, execution, and evaluation. After completing this course, you can work as an event manager in hotels or event management companies.

These courses can help you specialize in the hospitality sector and enhance your job prospects. You can also consider pursuing a master's degree in hospitality management after completing any of these diploma courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?