27th August 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Last five years question papers for B.Sc Nautical Science entrance exam of leading universities?

Sir,can i know from which website i can get last five year(2005-06 to 2009-10) of diploma in nautical science(Se-mister-1) leading to B.Sc Nautical Science

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - Mathematics (Test III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - General Knowledge (Test II) Exam- Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IGNOU OPENNET Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc(Nautical Science)- Reasoning Aptitude (Test I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. IGNOU BSC – Nautical Science Applied Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Past years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam?
  6. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science)- General Science (Test V) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. IGNOU BSC - NAUTICAL SCIENCE Cargo Navigation IV Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. IGNOU BSC - Nautical Science Applied Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. IGNOU BSC - NAUTICAL SCIENCE Cargo Navigation III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. IGNOU BSC - NAUTICAL SCIENCE Cargo Handling, Stowage and Seamanship - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. IGNOU BSC - NAUTICAL SCIENCE Cargo Handling, Stowage and Seamanship - II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. IGNOU BSC – Nautical Science Electricity and Electronics Question Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Any way to get papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? Syllabus of IMU entrance exam?
  14. Any entrance exam for Film direction study in Pune Film Institute? Previous years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? What is the date?
  15. Any entrance exam available for Film Direction study in Pune Film Institute? Previous years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? DAte of the entrance exam of MSc Nursing?
  16. IGNOU BSC in Nautical Science Navigation – I (Terrestrial and Celestial) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Difference between diploma in Nautical Science leading to BSc degree and BSc Nautical Science degree?
  18. Date of CET-IMU entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
7th May 2017, 06:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last five years question papers for B.Sc Nautical Science entrance exam of leading universities?

As not much resources are available on the internet, so I am able to attach only a few of them. Find the attachment below where you will be able to find the previous years papers of diploma in nautical science leading to B.Sc nautical science and also the papers for B.Sc nautical science entrance examination. Hence, download the papers from the given link and start preparing for the examination.

Best of luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf diploma in nautical science.pdf(127.9 KB, 97 views)
File Type: pdf DNS papers.pdf(1.56 MB, 74 views)
File Type: pdf BSC - NAUTICAL SCIENCE (1).pdf(267.8 KB, 145 views)
File Type: pdf BSC - NAUTICAL SCIENCE (3).pdf(226.6 KB, 92 views)
File Type: pdf BSC - NAUTICAL SCIENCE (2).pdf(326.9 KB, 79 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?