1st October 2019, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Latest syllabus and course duration of BHMCT in League Institute of Catering and Hotel Management?

Hi everyone, can I know about the latest syllabus of BHMCT course which is available in League Institute of Catering and Hotel Management? I am interested to study this BHMCT in this college. Please provide me the course duration also. Thank you!

4th October 2019, 04:19 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus and course duration of BHMCT in League Institute of Catering and Hotel Management?

The duration of the Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology(BHMCT) in League Institute of Catering and Hotel Management would be of 3 years .

The course syllabus of Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology(BHMCT) in League Institute of Catering and Hotel Management would increase the following subjects:-

:-Food Production
:-Food and Beverage Service
:-Housekeeping Operations
:-Front Office Operations
:-Catering Science
:-Communication Fundamentals
:-Accommodation Operations
:-Computer Fundamentals
:-Basic Accounting
:-Principles of Management
:-Hotel Accountancy
:-Human Resource Management
:-Travel and Tourism
5th October 2019, 03:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus and course duration of BHMCT in League Institute of Catering and Hotel Management?

Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology is a 4 year duration course and is divided into 8 semesters. This course deals with the field of arts and covers the subject hotel management and catering technology. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Food and Beverage Service
Front Office Operations
Catering Science
Basic Accounting
Hotel Accountancy
Travel and Tourism
Housekeeping Operations
Communication Fundamentals
Basic French for Hotel Industry
Hotel Engineering
Hospitality Marketing
Hotel Related Laws
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?