25th June 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

List of Government affiliated colleges offering direct admission in Zoology Honours for a candidate with 55% in CBSE 12th PCB?

Sir,
I am finding Government college in Kolkata for direct admission for Honours in Zoology. I have completed my 12th this year with 55% marks in PCB stream by CBSE Board. Please help me out!

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges offering direct admission for B.Tech in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Zoology) to B.Sc(General) candidate in Kerala?
  3. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Forestry) to 12th PCB candidate in Raichur? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Can a candidate with 85%(PCB) marks in 12th CBSE board, get direct admission in MBBS without UP-PMT entrance exam?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Zoology) after completing 12th? List of colleges which offer admission in Ludhiana? Percentage required to get admission?
  6. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer admission in B.Sc(Zoology) course to a candidate who has secured 53.6% in 12th?
  7. List of Delhi University affiliated colleges for B.A.(Economics) admission with 95.4% for 12th CBSE candidate?
  8. Which colleges in Haryana offers B.Sc. Honors course admission?
  9. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  10. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  11. Government affiliated schools offering PCB in Higher Secondary in Chandigarh?
  12. List of CBSE affiliated Open Schools which offer direct admission in 12th standard in New Delhi?
  13. List of colleges offering M.Sc Ph.D course in India?
  14. List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. B.Sc general student can get admission in M.Sc Zoology honours?
  16. Do I have to apply in separate colleges of Calcutta University to study M.Sc(Zoology)?
  17. List of colleges under Ranchi University offering B.Com(Corporate Accountancy)? Percentage of marks required in 12th to get admission?
  18. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
1st July 2016, 12:23 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government affiliated colleges offering direct admission in Zoology Honours for a candidate with 55% in CBSE 12th PCB?

Some of the colleges are as under:-

Acgarya Prafulla Chandra Roy Government College
Delhi University
Punjab University
IGNOU
Nalanda University
Patna University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?