8th June 2019, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

List of MBBS colleges with low fee expenses and without donations in Tamil Nadu for an OBC-NCL candidate with 196 marks in NEET-UG?

Respected Sir, I am from Coimbatore and I have scored 196 marks in NEET-UG. I knew that I won't be able to get seat in any Government college. However, I want to do MBBS. So, can you please help me to find an MBBS colleges at low fee expenses and without donations anywhere in Tamil Nadu because I belongs to an OBC-NCL category.

29th June 2019, 08:26 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of MBBS colleges with low fee expenses and without donations in Tamil Nadu for an OBC-NCL candidate with 196 marks in NEET-UG?

Here is a list of comparatively less expensive private college list,
Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital
Christian Medical College, Vellore
SRM University
SRM Dental College
Vel’s Institute of Science Technology and Advance Studies
Chettinad Academy of Research and Education
SRM Dental College
Thai Moogambigai Dental College and Hospital etc.
You can apply to these colleges but about the donation and rank requirement details, that can be known from the respective institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?