18th February 2023, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Lump sum fee structure for MBBS from private Indian colleges?

Sir, I want to know about fees of mbbs course in private medical colleges of India. At least tell me the lump sum fee structure.

19th February 2023, 04:03 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Lump sum fee structure for MBBS from private Indian colleges?

Here is a general idea of the fee structure for MBBS in private medical colleges in India:
  • The lump sum fee for the entire course in some of the popular private medical colleges in India can range from around 50 lakhs to 1 crore or more.
  • Some colleges may have an annual fee structure where the fees are paid in installments over the course of the MBBS program. In this case, the annual fees can range from around 10-20 lakhs per year.
  • In addition to the tuition fees, there may be other fees such as hostel fees, library fees, and other miscellaneous charges that may need to be paid separately.

It's important to note that the fees may vary depending on the state or region in which the college is located. It's also worth noting that some colleges may offer scholarships or financial aid to eligible students.
22nd February 2023, 03:43 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: Lump sum fee structure for MBBS from private Indian colleges?

There are a total of 6204 MBBS seats (Management and NRI quota) offered by 42 deemed universities across the countries. The annual MBBS course fee for the Management quota in the various deemed universities is usually high and varies anywhere between INR 2,11,000/- to INR 22,50,000/-. The lowest MBBS fee is being offered by MG Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram Wardha, while that of SRM Medical College and Hospital, Chennai, is the highest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?