24th January 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Maximum attempts available in TS EAMCET for 21 years old OBC candidate?

Hello, I have written the EAMCET 2 times. Now I want to take 3rd time to write EAMCET in Telangana next year. My age according to 10th certificate is 21 years. Is I am eligible for EAMCET of this year & how many times I can attempt the EAMCET further & what is the maximum age limit for TS EAMCET for OBC category. Please clear my doubt.

30th January 2019, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum attempts available in TS EAMCET for 21 years old OBC candidate?

There is no restriction on the number of attempts to appear in EAMCET examination. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria required to appear in EAMCET examination are eligible to apply irrespective of the number of attempts. You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Science stream and you should be less than 25 years of age to be eligible to apply for EAMCET examination.
31st January 2019, 11:03 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum attempts available in TS EAMCET for 21 years old OBC candidate?

=> EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test.

=> As per my knowledge, there is no upper age limit and no issue of having three or more attempts to appear for TS EAMCET examination.

=> Yes, you are eligible to appear in EAMCET examination. For more information, you can visit the website: https://www.apeamcet.org./
31st January 2019, 05:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

There is no restrictions on number of attempts to appear in TS EAMCET exam. So, you can appear for this exam 3rd time also.

It should be noted that there is no upper age limit for this examination.

If a candidate is applying for admission into B tech in Dairy Technology, agriculture Engineering and Technology, the candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December for May 2019.
Age limit for general category candidates is 22 years and for SC / ST candidates is 25 years on December 31st, 2019.
31st January 2019, 09:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Attempts:

There is no restriction on number of attempts.

Age limit:

There is no upper age limit.
1st February 2019, 01:17 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As per the notification, there is no restriction on number of attempts so, you are very much eligible to appear for third time too in TS EAMCET.

However you have not mentioned the trade for which you are going to apply hence it would be difficult to mention you the age criteria but usually there is no upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?