10th October 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Maximum time limit to complete B.Sc in IGNOU?

Hello,
I have got admission in IGNOU for B.Sc course. I want to know the maximum time limit of this course in IGNOU? Please let me know asap.

15th October 2015, 04:35 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Maximum time limit to complete B.Sc in IGNOU?

It is good that you have taken admission in IGNOU B.Sc. IGNOU B.Sc. has 3 positive sides.
1) The fee for the entire 3 year course is less than Rs.10,000. So the course is really very cheap, in comparison to other institutes.
2) Although cheap the degree of IGNOU is AICTE approved. So it has a high value.
3) Since it is a correspondence course, you don't have to worry about attendance that much.
The minimum number of years taken to complete B.Sc. is 3 years. The maximum limit of completing the course is 5 years. You have a lump sum time to finish your course. But try to finish it on time as far as applicable. Otherwise your higher studies will get delayed.
15th October 2015, 05:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The maximum duration which is allowed for IGNOU degree completion is 6 years. Hence, if you are enrolled in a 3 years degree course then make sure that you complete it within 6 years .

If you are unable to complete in 6 years then you will not be allowed to continue further with your education in IGNOU.
15th October 2015, 07:29 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

B.Sc is a Graduation course which a candidate can pursue after the completion of class 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board.
B.Sc is a three years degree course. If you do not have any backlog in any of the subjects, then you can complete your B.Sc most probably in three years. So, the course will take minimum three years to complete.
16th October 2015, 04:01 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University. As you want to get admission for B.Sc course.

Following are the details for this course:

Minimum Duration: 3 Years
Maximum Duration: 6 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 10,500
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar

Eligibility:
10+2 in Science or equivalent

Fee Structure : Total Programe fee is Rs. 10,500 ,Which is to be paid @ Rs. 3,500 per Annum
11th February 2017, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have endorsed in ignou in 2006 july for bsc nautical science and due to some problem I was not able to give my exams so is it possible to continue or give my exams after re registering in 2017. Kindly advice what I can do.
11th June 2018, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

My admission session is June 2013 and I have not completed my exam due toh some major problems.. So can I complete my Bsc in 2019????
25th September 2018, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I wanted to know if I am unable to pass all the exams within 5 years of my course,can I re-register again for the course in the sixth year?
and will the exams that I have already passed stay valid or I have to give them again?
27th September 2019, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

How I will receive my BSC nautical science degree . I have already completed my degree in 2013 still not received my degree
8th April 2021, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have clear all the subject else 1 subject of bsc in ignou. Now my time period is over what can i do
14th August 2021, 03:12 PM
Iffa0786

IGNOU is one of the best option for during graduation. Minimum within 3 years you have to clear your graduation exam and maximum 5 years for completion of your examination. Most important thing in IGNOU is that there is no delay in session and also fee is very cheap and in market there is a demand of IGNOU. So while doing your graduation from IGNOU you can do any job also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?