24th October 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

My documents are with pharma college, what to do?

Sir, I joined in pharma course 1 month before. Now I'm going to try another course. My documents are in pharma college. I want to pay for remaining years fee.

24th October 2016, 05:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: My documents are with pharma college, what to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I joined in pharma course 1 month before. Now I'm going to try another course. My documents are in pharma college. I want to pay for remaining years fee.

You have to contact the college, in which you have your certificates and other documents, and give them a letter requesting them to provide your documents. The institution might have some formalities regarding the fees you have paid and other things. It is not common in all the institutions, so it may vary from one institution to another. So you have to contact them in person to know about the details. Some institutions insist to pay penalty, because their seat is emptied.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?