25th August 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to secure 50% each in PCB of 12th for study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?

Sir/Mam,
For securing admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy, do I need to have aggregate marks of 50% in PCB of 12th standard or separate 50% is required for each of them? Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy for 12th PCB candidate?
  2. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th candidate?
  4. Is Paediatrics available to study in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  5. Will I be able to study M.Sc if pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? -- [New]
  6. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  7. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy if secured 89% in 12th Andhra Board?
  10. Can I register as paramedic in CG paramedical council after doing BSc MLT(Distance) from Punjab Technical University Jalandhar
  11. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy if completed 12th Computer Science?
  12. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th Science student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  13. Bachelor of Neuroscience, Bachelor of Neurology, Bachelor of Neurobiology and Bachelor of Biotechnology all these courses can be done after 12th PCB?
  14. Can I study MBBS after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  15. Can Physiotherapy be done after 12th? Cutoff marks for admission?
  16. Am I eligible to study B.Ed if completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  17. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy?
  18. What to do After Bachelor in Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
28th August 2015, 08:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to secure 50% each in PCB of 12th for study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?

Most of the entrance exam ask for 50% marks for entrance exam. Therefore, it is essential to get at least 50% marks to become eligible for the entrance exam.

There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category. Hence, make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria which is mentioned in the notification.
28th August 2015, 09:46 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to secure 50% each in PCB of 12th for study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?

For securing admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy, you must have scored 50% marks in each of the subject in 10+2 or in any equivalent rather than in aggregate.
So, if you scored 50% of marks in aggregate in 10+2, then you are not eligible for Bachelor of Physiotherapy.

All the best.
29th August 2015, 10:29 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not necessary to secure 50% each in PCB of 12th for study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course.

Eligibility :

Candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology with a minimum of 45% marks from any recognised board.

Age of candidate must be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?