24th September 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to study Mathematics for pursuing B.Arch? How much I should score in NATA to get admission in desired college? Qualifying marks of NATA?

Sir/Madam,
I just want to know that what is the qualifying marks in NATA and how much should I score to get a college of my choice? Is Mathematics studying necessary for studying B.Arch course?

Related Questions:
  1. What should one do after 12th to get into Architecture Colleges?
  2. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  3. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  4. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  5. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  6. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  7. When the application form of NATA will be released? Syllabus of NATA?
  8. Cutoff marks required in NATA to study B.Arch in any Government college of Kerala for a candidate who has secured 67% in 12th?
  9. Syllabus, qualifying marks and best books for preparation of NATA?
  10. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How much marks are needed to take admission in SPA Delhi? How much is the NATA score?
  12. Can I get admission in any college with 95-100 score in NATA?
  13. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  14. In which college I will get admission if expecting 105 marks in NATA and secured 80% in 12th?
  15. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  16. Can I study B.Arch in any Architecture College of Goa with NATA scorecard?
  17. How can I prepare for NATA? What is the study material for NATA?
  18. If I score good in NATA then can I get into IITs or NITs?
24th September 2016, 07:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to study Mathematics for pursuing B.Arch? How much I should score in NATA to get admission in desired college? Qualifying marks of NATA?

Yes, mathematics in class 12th is required for B.Arch admission in India. You can't appear for any entrance exam for B.Arch admission, if you haven't studied maths at +2 level.

For NATA minimum qualifying marks in 80. If you have this much marks, then you can apply for admission at various institutes or colleges. Admission will be in merit based on score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?