19th January 2016, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Which one I should choose after completion of graduation? Will B.Ed be a good option?

Which one I should choose after completion of graduation? Will B.Ed be a good option? I just have 46% marks in graduation so am I eligible to do the course. Can everyone provide your suggestions on the same for me to understand this?

19th January 2016, 10:14 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Which one I should choose after completion of graduation? Will B.Ed be a good option?

After graduation there are lot of options for doing course.If you want to get teaching jobs in various school in india then B.Ed is the good option.But for banking job one can choose MBA course.MCA is also a good option as After completion of MCA one can also get job in govt.sector.
19th January 2016, 10:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one I should choose after completion of graduation? Will B.Ed be a good option?

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue B.Ed course as the minimum marks required in order to pursue B.Ed is 50% in graduation from a recognized University. Therefore it is better if you go for some other course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?