15th October 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Percentage criteria to get B.A.(Home Management) admission in Punjabi University? Course structure of B.A.(Home Management)?

Can I know the course structure of B.A.(Home Management) course available in Punjabi University? Kindly let me know about the percentage criteria to get admission. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  2. Why I should do MBA course after completion of BBA?
  3. What is the percentage criteria required for getting admission in hotel management course?
  4. List of Punjabi University affiliated colleges offering B.A.(Home Management)?
  5. Am I eligible for M.Ed fro distance learning?
  6. Colleges for PhD in Kolkata and eligibility for the same?
  7. How much percentage is required to do rural management under Atkal University? Is there any entrance exam in rural management?
  8. Can I do Regular MBA course having completed B.Com course with 44% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can Arts students apply for BCA?
  10. Names of the colleges where management quota is available? What is the fee structure? What is the admission percentage
  11. Which department is good in MBA for BCA completed students?
  12. Percentage criteria to get M.Com(Bank Management) admission in Urumu Dhanalaxmi College? -- [New]
  13. What percentage is required in +2 to get admission in LLB course offered by Punjabi University?
  14. Eligibility and percentage criteria to get PG Diploma in Bank Management admission in RGSMSR, Lucknow?
  15. Am i eligible for CET exam for engineering if my father is working in BPCL?
  16. Seats available in Punjabi University for B.Sc(Mathematics) course? Minimum percentage required to get admission?
  17. How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?
  18. Best colleges, required percentage and fee structure for MBA course?
17th October 2016, 07:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage criteria to get B.A.(Home Management) admission in Punjabi University? Course structure of B.A.(Home Management)?

Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for BA in Home Management in Punjabi University.
The course duration of the above mentioned course is of 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?