10th January 2019, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Rajshri Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology from Rajshri Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard to get admission in this college for Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course? Please let me know immediately.

15th January 2019, 09:37 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Rajshri Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna?

=> B.M.L.T. or Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology is an undergraduate Medical Lab Technologist programme.

=> The candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Rajshri Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna is 50%.

=> The duration of this course is three years.
15th January 2019, 04:14 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Rajshri Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna?

The candidates must have passed class 12th examination or equivalent examination with minimum 50% in English, physics, chemistry and Biology taken together. Candidates appearing in qualifying examination may also appear India entrance exam conducted by the institute or university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?