30th April 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Cardiac Technology) in RGPI?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BSc in Cardiac Technology from Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard to get admission in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute for BSc in Cardiac Technology course? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to study IT in 12th standard to study further BSc(IT)?
  2. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?
  3. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur?
  4. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Centurion University of Technology and Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Percentage required in 12th to study BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?
  7. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru? -- [New]
  8. Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  9. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Astrobiology)?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Maharashtra Board to study BSc(Industrial Science) in TIAT?
  11. Cut-off percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  12. How many BSc(Cardiac Technology) seats are available in RGPI?
  13. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams for joining Airbus or Boeing after Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?
  14. Procedure and percentage required in 12th PCM to study Graduation in Australia?
  15. Duration of Architecture course after 12th? Maths and IT are mandatory in 12th? Percentage required in 12th?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Cardiac Technology) in RGPI?
  17. Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?
  18. Percentage required in 12th standard to study MBBS in China?
15th November 2018, 07:45 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Cardiac Technology) in RGPI?

Eligibility criteria required to study BSc(Cardiac Technology) in RGPI is given below.

1. First of all, the applicants should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board of education.

2. The minimum percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Cardiac Technology) in RGPI is 50%.

3. The main subjects required in 12th for BSc(Cardiac Technology) course is Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
30th July 2021, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Cardiac Technology) in RGPI?

Can i get admission in rajiv gandhi paramedical institute for bsc cardiology if i have scored 68.4 in 12th 2021
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?