12th August 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Urology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BSc in Urology Technology from Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard to get admission in this university for BSc in Urology Technology course? Please let me know immediately.

24th August 2018, 09:18 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Urology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati?

Sri Venkateswara institute of medical sciences is one of the famous colleges situated in Tirupati which offers different level courses, one of them is B.Sc in Urology Technology.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Urology Technology is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in the college is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 45% from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the performance in the qualifying exam.

For application forms and other details visit the official website of Sri Venkateswara institute of medical sciences.
25th August 2018, 03:04 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Urology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati?

Percentage required in 12th standard or any other exam recognized as equivalent thereto with optional subjects of botany, zoology, physics & chemistry is of minimum 60% to 70% aggregate in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?