23rd October 2019, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in BIT Ranchi?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in BIT Ranchi for BE(Chemical Engineering) course. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission and studying this BE course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

28th October 2019, 06:07 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in BIT Ranchi?

The minimum percentage required in 10+2 to study Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi is 75% with Physics and Mathematics as a mandatory subject. The minimum percentage required for the candidates of reserved categories is 65% from a recognized board.

You can check the website https://www.bitmesra.ac.in/ for more details.
28th October 2019, 11:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in BIT Ranchi?

In order to study engineering course after 12th, the candidate should have studied PCM subjects in 11th and 12th standard and should have secured at least 50% marks from a recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?