29th January 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in AIIMS scholarship exam to study MBBS for Nepali student?

Hi,
I am a Nepali student. I want to study MBBS in India from AIIMS. How can I apply for AIIMS? What are the eligibility criteria for the scholarship for Nepali student? Can I take scholarship exam in AIIMS? If yes then how? Please answer me in details?

18th July 2016, 04:35 PM
AnsweringExpert

Default Re: Possibility to appear in AIIMS scholarship exam to study MBBS for Nepali student?

Yes, you can apply for scholarship in Aiims.

The scholarship provided by Aiims is based on merit-cum-means, the selection of which is done by a sub committee of the executive committee of the AIIMSONIANS. The candidate has to apply for the scholarship , the form of which is available from the AIIMSONIANS office or downloadable online.
One passport size photograph has to be enclosed with the application and submitted. the process of selection would soon be completed and the amount will be given during the annnual dinner of the AIIMSONIANS which is held on 1st October every year.the amount is Rs. 10,000.

Admission procedure :

AIIMS(All India Institute Of Medical Sciences) conducts AIIMS MBBS entrance examinations every year.This examination is conducted in two shifts in its centres all over India.The application forms for it are available in the AIIMS website.registration has to be done and entrance exams have to be given as per instructions.

The results will be announced on the notice board of the examination section,AIIMS, New Delhi :- (aiimsexams.org)
The results will also be available on the websites of six other Institutions of AIIMS.

Eligibility Criteria:

50%marks in aggregate in English ,Physics Chemistry and Biology in Intermediate Science or equivalent examination.
24th November 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to appear in AIIMS scholarship exam to study MBBS for Nepali student?

Can I study MBBS at AIIMS India?...I have passed my 10 and 11,12 from Nepal...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?