15th May 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?

Sir,
I have appeared in JEE Main when I was in 12th standard. Due to some reasons I did not see my result. Then in this year I have qualified in JEE Main. But I can not apply for JEE Advanced due to improper time management. So can I apply JEE Main) and JEE Advance in next year?

17th May 2015, 09:41 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?

The maximum number of attempts allowed to appear in JEE Main examination is three times that too in three consecutive years after completion of your 12th standard and the maximum number of attempts allowed to appear in JEE Advanced examination is two times that too in two consecutive years after completion of your 12th standard. Since, you have already applied two times for JEE Main examination, only one chance is left for you to appear in JEE Main examination and you are not eligible to apply for JEE Advance examination.
14th June 2019, 02:56 PM
Deepanshu3010

Default Re: Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?

This year you can apply for JEE mains but not for JEE advanced.

The maximum no. of attempts allowed for JEE mains is three while for JEE
advanced it is two.So, you cannot give JEE advanced this year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?