19th September 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to become a teacher with BA+LLB Degree of Bhai Gurdas College of Law Sangrur?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that if I do BA+LLB course from Bhai Gurdas College of Law Sangrur then I have a chance to become a teacher or not? I want to become a teacher by profession. Please let me know if I can become a teacher or not?

22nd September 2019, 04:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a teacher with BA+LLB Degree of Bhai Gurdas College of Law Sangrur?

Yes, you are eligible to become a teacher with BA+LLB Degree of Bhai Gurdas College of Law Sangrur. The name of the best job type for you is given below.

=> Oath Commissioner

=> Public Prosecutor

=> Teacher

=> Advocate

=> District and Sessions Judge

=> Deputy Legal Advisor

=> Legal Advisor

=> Law Reporter

=> Solicitor

=> Notary

=> Trustee
23rd September 2019, 09:58 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Possibility to become a teacher with BA+LLB Degree of Bhai Gurdas College of Law Sangrur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that if I do BA+LLB course from Bhai Gurdas College of Law Sangrur then I have a chance to become a teacher or not? I want to become a teacher by profession. Please let me know if I can become a teacher or not?
Yes, you have a chance to become a teacher by completing B.Ed. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. It is an Undergraduate course. Bachelor degree in concerned specialization with minimum 50% of marks is the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for B.Ed. If you are interested to become a teacher in Government schools then, you must qualify in the STET (State Level Eligibility Test) entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?