1st September 2020, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do CDAC for a BCom graduate? Is it useful for a Commerce candidate?

Hi everyone, I have completed my BCom and I have a Commerce background. I am preparing for Bank exams but I am thinking of CDAC. Can I do CDAC as I am a Commerce candidate? And is it useful for me?

3rd September 2020, 08:23 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Possibility to do CDAC for a BCom graduate? Is it useful for a Commerce candidate?

Yes, CDAC is a good opportunity to learn but I can't say its the best opportunity. CDAC is basically for brushing up your technical skills related to whatever the field or course you choose in CDAC whether it is related to Embedded, Securities or the core IT Field

The course also helps to develop programming skills & build a strong foundation on Database Management and Financial Accounting. Who Should Attend: Commerce students and professionals interested in using advanced applications on computers.
3rd September 2020, 05:26 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to do CDAC for a BCom graduate? Is it useful for a Commerce candidate?

Yes, you can apply for CDAC course. Admissions to all PG Diploma courses of C-DAC, except PG-DST, are done through C-DAC's Common Admission Test (C-CAT).

Yes, it is useful because CDAC is basically for brushing up your technical skills related to whatever the field or course you choose in CDAC .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?