3rd February 2015, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?

Respected Sir
i am expecting 138 marks in
jee main and expecting 80% in my 12th boards.
can i get admission in nits
or can i write jee advanced??????

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  3. Possibility to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 92% in 12th and over 180 marks in JEE Mains?
  4. Can I get admission in NIT, Jalandhar/GNDU with 76 marks in JEE Mains and 62% in 12th?
  5. Can I get admission in NIT Calicut having 117 marks in JEE Main? What is the significance of JEE Advanced exam?
  6. JEE Main cut off for admission to JEE Advanced 2014?
  7. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  8. Will I get mechanical engineering in NIT after scoring 81 marks in JEE mains?
  9. How much marks are needed in JEE? My 12th percentage is 82.2
  10. Marks of 180 in JEE Mains is enough for JEE Advance? Where can I get admission with this marks?
  11. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE?
  12. Qualifying marks in JEE Main? Suitable books for preparation?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 111 marks in JEE mains exam?
  14. Can I get admission in NIT on JEE Mains rank if disqualified in JEE Advanced?
  15. Admission in NIT, Suratkal for an OBC candidate who has scored 101 marks in JEE Mains and 98% in 12th? Is it necessary to appear in JEE Advanced?
  16. Can I get admission into NIT with 74 marks in JEE?
  17. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take admission in NIT after scoring 54 marks in JEE mains?
31st July 2015, 06:00 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?

Yes, you are eligible to write the JEE Advanced provided you clear the cutoff of the JEE Mains.

One cannot predict the cutoff marks or the rank.

It depends on the following factors :
* The number of applications for the course.
* Demand of the course
* Number of seats offered.

But yes, you should give your best while preparing fr the examination, apply for whichever course you want and wait for the result.
After the result sit in the counselling and be optimistic.

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?