24th September 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of getting admission in Medical Colleges through NEET?

My neet score is 550. What are my chances of getting admission in medical colleges with this score?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the medical colleges under NEET?
  2. Possibility to get admission in any Government MBBS Medical colleges of Southern India for a General candidate who has scored 442 marks in NEET?
  3. Can I get admission in government college for medical with 21000 rank in NEET?
  4. How much marks are needed for MBBS seat?
  5. Can I get admission in government medical colleges having 164464 rank in NEET?
  6. How to take admission in medical college across Bihar? I have scored 85% quota under NEET
  7. List of medical colleges for NEET? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Medical colleges which offer MBBS course to a candidate who has secured 1921 and 1198 state ranks respectively in Haryana and Punjab?
  9. Can I take admission in government medical college in India? My NEET score is 152
  10. When will I get application forms for AFMC, AIIMS, AIMS and AIPMT?
  11. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?
  12. How many seats are available in PG course for non local students in AP?
  13. Can I get admission in any Self Financing MBBS college in Tamil Nadu if secured 74 percentile in NEET and 195 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam?
  14. Can I get admission in any medical college after scoring 127 in NEET?
  15. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  16. How to get admission in medical colleges in India on the basis of grading in 12th? How to appear for NEET?
  17. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  18. Is CBSE Board preparation is enough to appear in NEET? Cutoff marks required in NEET to apply for Medical College of Tamil Nadu for CBSE student?
25th September 2015, 12:07 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of getting admission in Medical Colleges through NEET?

The NEET is the national level entrance exam conducted for the admissions to the different under graduate medical courses including MBBS and BDS courses.

List of Some Medical Colleges under NEET which accept your score.

-> Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj

-> Medical College, Chandigarh

-> JLN Medical College, Ajmer

-> SMS Medical College, Jaipur

-> Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital, Udaipur

-> Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur

-> National Institute of Medical Science & Research, Jaipur

-> Indra Gandhi Medical College, Shimla
25th September 2015, 01:16 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You have a good chance of getting admission according to the data of the previous year.
You need to get the rank and you need to wait for the counselling process to begin.
Once the counselling process starts you will get to know more clearly whether you can get admission to the Medical Colleges or not.
25th September 2015, 11:48 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test it is the common examination conducted for the admission in the Medical courses but now it is known as the AIPMT examination.

Yes, if you have scored 550 marks in the AIPMT examination in the 2015. So you have qualified in the examination and hence you are eligible to get the admission in the different medical institution. The admission in the different government colleges is on the basis of the rank in the examination.

So you have to wait for the list and counselling to get the admission in the institution. For more information about the examination and counselling procedure visit at the www.aipmt.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?