24th October 2018, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBBS for 27 years of BSc(Nursing) ST graduate? List of colleges in Telangana?

Sir, I am 27 years old female and completed BSc Nursing. I am an ST student. I want to do MBBS. Can you tell me that this is possible for me or not? If yes, then please refer some colleges for me in Telangana?

11th November 2018, 10:52 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBBS for 27 years of BSc(Nursing) ST graduate? List of colleges in Telangana?

Being a 27 years old BSc(Nursing) female ST graduate, you are eligible to pursue MBBS course. The basic educational qualification required to pursue MBBS course is pass in 12th class with minimum 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as the main subject from a recognized board. Candidates must have qualified NEET to be eligible to pursue MBBS course. Candidates are selected based on score obtained in the entrance test. Candidates should be in the age bracket of 17 years to 25 years as on December 31, 2019. Maximum age limit to appear for NEET is 30 years for reserved and PwD category candidates.
11th November 2018, 10:57 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBBS for 27 years of BSc(Nursing) ST graduate? List of colleges in Telangana?

Being a 27 years old BSc(Nursing) female ST graduate, you are eligible to pursue MBBS course. The basic educational qualification required to pursue MBBS course is pass in 12th class with minimum 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as the main subject from a recognized board. Candidates must have qualified NEET to be eligible to pursue MBBS course. Candidates are selected based on score obtained in the entrance test. Candidates should be in the age bracket of 17 years to 25 years as on December 31, 2019. Maximum age limit to appear for NEET is 30 years for reserved and PwD category candidates.

List of colleges for mbbs course in Telangana are;

Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad

Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Secunderabad

Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad

Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal

Dr BRKR Government Ayurved Medical College, Hyderabad

Government Medical College, Nizamabad

Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Hyderabad

Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad

SVS Medical College, Mahboobnagar

Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpally
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?