6th September 2022, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change my college into another college?

Sir i am a 1st year mechanical student under JNTUH when possible i can change my college into another college

9th September 2022, 06:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change my college into another college?

Yes, candidate are eligible to change the college in second year of engineering course but only with in the colleges of same University.
To get admission in another college you have to take a transfer certificate from one in which you are pursuing and submit it to another in which you want to get admission.
So, it is necessary that both the colleges give you permission for taking admission and giving your transfer certificate.
9th September 2022, 07:08 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to change your college in second year but the college you are moving should come under same University.
You might also go for another University with same trade if your college is ready to do the transfer.
For that you have to give valid reason to your college.
So, it totally depend upon your college whether they will allow you or not for such change.
11th September 2022, 06:26 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

If the university your studying is having transfer system then yes you can change the college. But the board should be same. You can change the college within your university following the transfer procedures. But before you change the college, you have to give a valid and truthful reason of changing the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?