27th April 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete graduation course in just one year? How to do it?

Is it possible to complete graduation course in just one year? How to do it? Can someone please guide me with the information on this? I just wanted to do the graduation course in just one year to ensure that I will get the job as soon as possible to earn money. Please help!

Related Questions:
  1. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
  2. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  3. First year engineering failed, how can I complete my graduation?
  4. How to complete Graduation when I am 36 years old?
  5. Is it possible to complete the Graduation course in 1 year?
  6. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  7. Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?
  8. How to complete the my graduation in any subject since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?
  9. Is it possible to complete graduation course in just one year? How to do it? -- [New]
  10. How to complete my graduation after enrolling for DU correspondence 14 years back
  11. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  12. Can I complete graduation course after failing in TYBA?
  13. Can I complete my graduation online?
  14. How to complete my graduation with some other subject? What are the options available? Which are the universities?
  15. Can I complete my graduation with B.Com in 1 year after dropping out in between? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to complete Graduation when I have stopped in final year of college?
  17. How to do graduation course in just one year after passing 12th grade?
  18. Can I complete my Graduation from IGNOU if I failed in S.Y.B.Com?
27th April 2015, 09:48 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation course in just one year? How to do it?

It is highly impossible to complete graduation in one Year. Because there are no such institutions/Universities were providing graduation in one year. It will take minimum of 3 years to complete any bachelor's degree.
27th April 2015, 04:44 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation course in just one year? How to do it?

No, according to the guidelines of the UGC, their is no UG course which can be completed in less than 3 years.

Actually the norms say that the candidate is said to be a graduate if he has completed the education under the scheme of 10+2+3 from any recognized board and univesity.
27th April 2015, 06:01 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

We are really very sorry to inform you that graduation course can not be done in just an year because as far as my knowledge is concerned about education of graduation course, the minimum valid duration to complete a bachelor's degree is 03 years because this duration is decided by UGC - University Grants Commission and AICTE which are the central government bodies.

Those institutes/ universities providing graduation course in just one or two years duration are not valid according to the rules of UGC that is why I would like to request you that do not believe in such short cut ideas to complete education and get the job because no recruiter will consider you degree valid if taken from a illegally established institute in India and of just one or two year duration so please understand the situation.

You must pursue graduation course of minimum 3 or 4 years because if you really want to explore job opportunities and your career in future then you must have a valid bachelor's degree with minimum duration that is only 03 or 04 year so find a very good or say better university (must be valid) providing graduation course of three years at least and enhance more chances of your career.

There are many bachelor's degree such as BA/ BCA/ BBA/ B.Com/ B.Sc can be completed by you in three years of duration and the big advantage of these degrees is that, you will be eligible to apply for various government jobs in India but degree taken or complete in one or two years is not valid and you will not be considered eligible for any government job so do not think to complete anything in short and wait for some more time to collect more knowledge of education and complete any other bachelor's degree of minimum three year duration.
27th April 2015, 10:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to complete Graduation course within one year. The minimum duration of any Graduation course is 3 to 4 years. So, it takes nearly minimum 3 to 4 years to Complete any Graduation degree course. Since, there are no one year Graduation degree courses, you cannot complete Graduation course within one year.
28th April 2015, 12:39 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot complete any graduation course in just one year, because the minimum duration of any graduation course is up to 3 years and it is up to 4 years for some courses like B.E, B.Tech. So, you should study minimum 3 years to complete any graduation course.
28th April 2015, 08:27 PM
havvedprakash

No, it is not possible to complete your graduation course in just one year.
According to UGC guidelines any graduation course will be of minimum 3 years.

Those institutes that provide graduation in one or two years are fraud and the degree are not recognized by UGC. Also you can't find job with such type of degree.
28th April 2015, 11:19 PM
PATHGUIDE

No there is no university/college that can provide any graduation degree in one year, if so then do not go for it because it could be only a fake degree.

A graduate degree is meant to develop skills and understanding in particular subjects and its depth study for a student. That requires at least 3/4 years. In ist year you will be learning basics of any branch and then in other semesters you will be learning more depth knowledge of the subject and will develop practical skills in the same.

So it is not possible to complete or get a graduation degree for a student in one year/two year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?