13th March 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Sc. in Computer Science after 3 years Diploma in EE?

I want to get admission in the b.sc. course in computer science stream. I have already completed 3 years diploma in electrical & electronic engineering. Kindly suggest if it is possible to study B.Sc. course for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  3. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  4. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  5. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  7. Can I get a government job after doing diploma in computer science?
  8. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  9. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  10. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  11. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  12. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  14. After 3 years Diploma in Hardware and Networking can I do B.Tech in Computer Science?
  15. Can I do BSc or B.Tech computers after doing 1 year diploma course in Computer Hardware and Networking and passing intermediate 5 years back in commerce?
  16. Any jobs for diploma failed candidates in diploma computer science
  17. Which is best course to choose after Diploma in Computer Science?
  18. Is it possible to do B.Sc. in Computer Science after 3 years Diploma in EE? -- [New]
14th March 2016, 12:41 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Sc. in Computer Science after 3 years Diploma in EE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in the b.sc. course in computer science stream. I have already completed 3 years diploma in electrical & electronic engineering. Kindly suggest if it is possible to study B.Sc. course for me?
Yes, it is possible to study the B.Sc in Computer Science course after the Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The eligibility to study the course is a 10+2 or 10+3 year diploma course in Bharathiar University School of Distance Education. The duration of the
course is 3 years. The website link is given Click here
You can also study the B.Sc in Computer Science through lateral entry directly to the 2nd year, in Annamalai University. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 3 year diploma after 10th standard. You have to attend the Personal Contact Programme (PCP). The website link is
Click here
14th March 2016, 02:38 AM
Knowledge World

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Sc. in Computer Science after 3 years Diploma in EE?

Yes,You are eligible for B.Sc in computer science(CS). You can take admission in various government and private colleges on the basis of your +2 class result.But you should have 3 year gap certificate because without gap certificate you will not take admission in govt. university like Delhi University(DU) etc. and you should have PCM(Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics) or PCB (Biology) subjects for admission in CS course.
14th March 2016, 08:44 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

The minimum educational requirement in order to pursue B.Sc course is that a candidate should have completed his/her 12th standard with a minimum of 60% in aggregate from a recognized board, therefore, if you have completed your 12th education from a are recognized board, you can very much pursue the course, otherwise I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for the course.
14th March 2016, 09:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can only pursue B. Sc course if you have completed your 12th standard as it is the minimum eligibility requirement, therefore if you have opted for your 12th boa examination, then you can otherwise you cannot opt to pursue the course.
14th March 2016, 11:13 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can avail admission for B.Sc in computer science course.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for B.Sc in computer science is that the candidate must have passed class 12 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, mathematics and English as subjects from a recognized college.

Some of the reputed colleges conduct an entrance examination for admission to B.Sc courses.
15th March 2016, 03:11 PM
OnePlus

Yes, you can take admission in b.sci after having a 3 year diploma course.

Eligibility criteria to take admission in B.Sci-
A candidate must have 12th pass or equivalent course. The duration of b.sci is of 3 years.
25th May 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do bsc in computer science after 12th science with PCMB not PCMCs ??
27th September 2020, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do bsc computers after 2yers horticulture diploma??
19th February 2022, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Can i do bsc computer science after Diploma in computer science is it possible? I do diploma after 10th
24th February 2022, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I do b.sc in computer science after polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering. Is it relevant course or not.
10th March 2022, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

After Diploma in automobile engineering can i choose BSC Computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?