15th June 2016, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in B.Sc Pharmacy and Nursing after qualifying 12th in 2nd attempt?

Sir my son failed in maths and biology in TN HSC 2016, he is going to write it in june 2016, after result what course he can join and he will get seats in colleges. he will get seat in bsc pharmacy or nursing. he can continue his higher studies sir? K. Sharmila

16th June 2016, 06:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in B.Sc Pharmacy and Nursing after qualifying 12th in 2nd attempt?

It doesn't matter whether you pass in first attempt or second. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats will be allotted based on rank.

Hence, just pass with good marks and be prepared for entrance exam. Only a good rank can help you get admission in a top college.
16th June 2016, 11:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in B.Sc Pharmacy and Nursing after qualifying 12th in 2nd attempt?

Yes, there is no such problem in it, you can get admission in B.Sc Pharmacy and Nursing course after completion of your 12th standard in the second attempt.

You can very much get a seat in any good college to opt for B.Sc(Phamacy) % Nursing course, once you clear the entrance examination for the course.

After completion of your UG course you can also get admission in PG courses in reputed organization.
17th June 2016, 12:19 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir my son failed in maths and biology in TN HSC 2016, he is going to write it in june 2016, after result what course he can join and he will get seats in colleges. he will get seat in bsc pharmacy or nursing. he can continue his higher studies sir? K. Sharmila
Yes, it is possible to join B.Pharm course after clearing the 12th in 2nd attempt also. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology with 40% marks. The duration of the course is 4 years. The course is available in various colleges in India like;

- PSG College of Pharmacy - Official Website
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham - Official Website
- Manipal University - Official Website
- Amity Institute of Pharmacy - Official Website
17th June 2016, 07:55 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The candidates who have qualified 10+2 are eligible to get admission in B.Sc Pharmacy or Nursing. You must have the 45% of marks in 12th standard. Though you have completed your +2 in 2nd attempt, if you must have 45% aggregate you are eligible. So you can continue your higher studies in Pharmacy of Nursing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?