14th May 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in Mass communication after completion of degree in Hotel Management?

After got a graduation degree frn hotel management is it possible to take admission in mass communication?? What should be the procedure which I need to follow up to get the admission? Can someone please guide me in this as soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  2. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  3. Best course to study graduation related to Arts subject?
  4. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  5. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  6. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  7. Which is better between Hotel management 3 years course or certification after completion of BBM course?
  8. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  9. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  10. Coaching institute for NIFT, Mass Communication, BBA, MBA, CA-CPT, Hotel Management in Kolkata
  11. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  13. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join Hotel Management degree course?
  15. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  16. Which stream to choose after completing 10th?
  17. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  18. Which course should I opt after passing 12th commerce?
14th May 2015, 03:26 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in Mass communication after completion of degree in Hotel Management?

Yes, you can go for Mass communication course after completing your class 12th only so if you have completed Hotel Management course, then it is good for you so you don't have to worry about the mass media course as you are eligible for this course after the completion of class 12th only and Mass communication course is a good path way for your future also.
14th May 2015, 08:07 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in Mass communication after completion of degree in Hotel Management?

Yes, it is possible to get admission in Mass communication after completion of degree in Hotel Management. But it is better to go for MBA in the same stream after the completion of degree in hotel management.

Best colleges for MBA in Hotel Management are as follows:-

1 Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development Delhi
www.oberoihotels.com

2 Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) Mumbai
www.ihmctan.edu

3 Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA) Manipal www.manipal.edu

4 Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) Delhi
www.ihmpusa.net

5 Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) Aurangabad
www.ihma.ac.in

6 Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) Bangalore
www.ihmbangalore.com

7 Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) Chennai
www.ihmkolkata.com

8 Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) Kolkata
www.ihmchennai.org

9 Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) Ahmedabad
www.ihmahmedabad.com

10 Christ College Bangalore
www.christuniversity.in
23rd July 2020, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

It is possible to get admission in hotel management collage after mass communication cour5
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?