30th May 2016, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join NIFT for Designing course after B.Tech?

Well actually i am a B.Tech final year student and now designing is my passion So i wanna join in NIFT after completing my B.Tech. So is there any opportunity to join in fashion designing?

31st May 2016, 09:46 PM
visionman

Default Re: Is it possible to join NIFT for Designing course after B.Tech?

Yes, you can join NIFT's fashion design course. There are two courses provided by NIFT, one is a Bachelor in Fashion Design for which candidate should have cleared class 12 from a recognized institute or board and maximum age for application is 23 years, Second is a Master of Design for which candidate should be graduate from a recognized university and maximum age no bar. You have to appear for NIFT entrance test.
1st June 2016, 12:24 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are free to pursue NIFT for Designing Course after B.Tech also. Let me tell you that there is no such restriction in subject selection in any sector. You can pursue in any field as per your choice and in this previous stream and subject does not matter.
1st June 2016, 05:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much join NIFT to pursue designing course after completion of your B.Tech. For that you will have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by NIFT called NIFT entrance examination. After clearing he exam, you will be most eligible for admission in NIFT to pursue your course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?