23rd December 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to improve my BA graduation marks after long gap?

I passed my BA in 1988 from HNB University. My subjects were Pol. Sc. Eco., Sociology and medium was hindi. My percentage was poor (38%). Is any provision is available that I improve my graduation on the basis of my passed exam.

Kindly guide me.

25th December 2015, 05:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to improve my BA graduation marks after long gap?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot improve your marks now, you can however opt for your graduation from the very beginning but from Open University as you will not be provided admission in any regular mode college due to the years of gap.

Therefore, if you wish you can surely opt for graduation from Open University.
25th December 2015, 08:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to improve my BA graduation marks after long gap?

No, there is no chance to improve your Graduation marks after a long gap. Generally, no Improvement examinations are conducted for improving percentage in Graduation. If the candidate has qualified a subject in Graduation then, there will be not any chance for him to improve his marks in that subject. If the candidate fails in a subject in Graduation then, he can qualify with good marks by appearing in Supplementary examinations. Since, you have already completed your Graduation course, you cannot improve your Graduation marks after a long gap.
25th October 2020, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there any diploma or course to refresh my graduation to show myself fresh candidate to apply for a good job..
As i have passed my graduation in 1999.
My subjects were finearts, psychology and
25th January 2021, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

how can I improve my BA percentage after 5 year
26th January 2021, 05:59 PM
Tushar125

Well,The question seems to be tricky.If you have performed poor in your journey of graduation (BA),So its okay.Go for higher education and perform well there and try to develop the basic understanding about the subjects that you have in your PG also side by side do some study related to BA also .You need to manage these two things side by side so that you know after 5 years what I have in my BA, otherwise there is no way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?