16th February 2017, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Is is possible to take readmission in graduation, if left after 2nd year?

Hi, I am not completing my graduation due to some reason. I am appear in graduation in 2005 - 07 session through IGNOU. I am already sitting in exam of part 1 and part 2 but some reason I have not completed my 3rd year also 3 subjects are pending in part 2. So, is possible to take readmission and complete my graduation degree, please tell. This is very important of my life.

16th February 2017, 07:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is is possible to take readmission in graduation, if left after 2nd year?

Most of the graduation must be completed in a period of 7 years in most cases. Hence, if you still have some time left, then surely you can apply for readmission. You need to apply for readmission and clear the remaining paper within the given time to get your degree.

Hence, just visit your college and ask them about readmission form. If you are eligible for it, then you will surely be able to complete your degree.
16th February 2017, 09:25 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is is possible to take readmission in graduation, if left after 2nd year?

I am happy to tell you that you can complete your graduation degree again. There are some universities which provides degree correspondance course. But you have to start from the 1st year and generally the age limit is 30 years. Some of the institute are :
1. IGNOU
2. Amity University
3. Anna Malai University
4. LPU
16th February 2017, 11:27 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Yes, you can take readmission to pursue your remaining graduation on pro-rata basis. You have to pay the prescribed fees for all the missed years and after paying the fees that fees will be valid for further 2 more years and you can complete your graduation through IGNOU if you were the student of IGNOU, but if you were the student of any university other than IGNOU then you are not eligible to do so.
16th February 2017, 11:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot take readmission in Graduation at this instant after 10 years of gap as this is not possible for you at this moment.
If you want to complete your Graduation at this instant, you must have to take admission once again in any Open Schooling from the 1st year of the Graduation course. Otherwise there is no option for you.
17th February 2017, 02:03 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you have a valid reason then you can very much get admission from where you had left, otherwise you will have to get admission in the course from the very first year and then continue with your studies further. Just contact your college officials and tell them our issues and I am sure you will be helped.
2nd March 2021, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I take readmission once again in IGNOU after I complete a term of 2 years, in BDP Course.,B.A ,degree graduation.
13th September 2021, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am manikandan I am still Joseph's college bca 2014 to 2017 passed out. I have completed 2 years.But break of study 5 and 6 semster but my problem is fees sir I want to readmission possible sir please kindly help me sir
31st October 2022, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Can in 1year degree we can change the college?
15th March 2023, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Can i continue graduation from 3rd year from regula if i left in
25th March 2023, 11:57 PM
Ar_pit

Yes, it is possible to take readmission in graduation if you have left after the 2nd year. However, the admission process and eligibility criteria may vary from college to college. Some colleges may require you to clear any pending exams or assignments from your previous academic year, while others may require you to take an admission test or interview.

It is recommended that you contact the college or university where you wish to take readmission and inquire about their admission procedure and eligibility criteria. Additionally, you should also check if there are any time limits or deadlines for taking readmission, and if there are any specific documents or certificates that you need to submit along with your application.
10th May 2023, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Iam final year student in ba english (annualscheme) but unfortunately I had not registered the admissuon of 3rd year and now the readmission is ended in february 2023 ..so how can I take readmission and write my exams ?
6th June 2023, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Is chance for bsc final yr re-ADMISSON after 3years gap? In AKNU university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?