24th September 2016, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Previous year papers of UP-CATET exams

Sir, I am student of B.Sc.(Ag) in 7th semester. I want previous year paper of UP-CATET exams. Please provide all previous paper and tips of preparation of MSc(Ag) entrance in UP.

24th February 2018, 10:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year papers of UP-CATET exams

In order to prepare very well for Agriculture entrance examination, you are required to first get the exact pattern of the exam and syllabus. Once you are done with collecting them, half of the work is done. And coming to the previous papers, you may collect them from your college's Controller of Examination.

In order to score well in the examination, you are required to follow some of the best books that are recommended and given below. I am providing you the books that are recommended for ICAR Examination and this preparation really helps you in appearing in UP CATET Examination.

>> B.Sc Agriculture Entrance Exam 2016 conducted by ICAR by Arihant Experts

>> B.Sc Agriculture Entrance Exam 2018 by Arihant Experts

>> B.Sc Agriculture Entrance Examination by Dr. Lalita Gaur

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?