5th March 2020, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers of Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology Offline Test

Hello friends, can you please help me with the previous papers of the Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology Offline Test? I have applied for this admission test through which I can study BTech course in Sikkim Manipal Institute. So, please arrange and send me the previous papers asap.

6th October 2021, 12:27 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous years question papers of Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology Offline Test

Here I attach the PDF file below
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf Mathematics Practice Papers.pdf
File Type: pdf Aptitude Paper.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?