14th April 2018, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to appear in BA(Philosophy) 3rd year Supplementary exam at Osmania University? Mode of payment and fee?

Hi, I want to know the procedure of giving supplementary exam of B.A. in Philosophy 3rd year at my Osmania University. I also want to know the charges and their mode of payment. Kindly tell me the procedure and payment details.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to appear in B.Com(General) 3rd year Supplementary exam at Calcutta University? Mode of payment and fee?
  2. Procedure to appear in BSc(Chemistry) 3rd year Supplementary exam at Hyderabad University? Mode of payment & fee?
  3. Osmania Univeristy degree 3rd year supplementary exams time table?
  4. Procedure to apply for M.Ed in distance mode from Osmania university?
  5. Procedure for admission in BCA 3rd year under Osmania University?
  6. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  7. Fees and number of seats for Distance mode B.Ed. in Osmania University, Hyderabad -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When will the supplementary exam conducted for 3rd year BA correspondence course?
  9. When are the Osmania University BSc Degree Supplementary Results?
  10. What is the admission procedure for M.Phil from Osmania university?
  11. What is the admission date for MBA in HR? Fee structure through distance mode from Osmania University?
  12. Examination fee applicable for Territorial Army? Mode of fee payment?
  13. What exam I need to write to do Ph.D in Osmania University?
  14. BSc(CSC) 3rd year examination papers of statistics of Osmania University
  15. How can I change the fee payment mode to No in UPSC form for female aspirants?
  16. Last date for payment of 2nd installment with late fee at Kurukshetra University?
  17. Is it possible for me to get internship in L&T while doing my B.E 3rd year civil engineering?
  18. How to enroll in 3rd year for a candidate who discontinued BSc(Biotechnology) after 2nd year of Osmania University? -- [New]
25th May 2018, 07:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to appear in BA(Philosophy) 3rd year Supplementary exam at Osmania University? Mode of payment and fee?

You can visit the university campus for the application form. Normally, you need to pay application fee at the counter and get the application for supplementary exam.

Once you apply for the exam with all the details, you will get admit card for appearing in exam, just before the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?