4th November 2017, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission at JJ Arts college of Fine Arts?

I recently passed 12th board exam. I have also given elementary exam and intermediate exam and I have passed in it, but I have not done foundation course and CET exam and I want to take admission in JJ arts degree in fine arts. So, please help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the admission procedure and exam date of fine arts course offered by different colleges?
  3. How to join bachelor of fine arts after doing BSc degree?
  4. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  5. Procedure of doing M.A in Fine Arts after graduation in History and Political Science?
  6. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
  8. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  9. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Fine Arts to 10th student in India -- [New]
  10. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  11. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  12. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Fine Arts) if completed Graduation in History and Political Science being a Fine Art Teacher?
  13. Can I do MFA instead of MA in fine arts? I have done my graduation in arts with fine arts as a subject
  14. How may I get course details of Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai for diploma in fine arts?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in Master of Fine Arts course?
  16. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Fine Arts/Performing Arts/Dance/Music/Script Writing) in Rajkot
  17. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
  18. Whether Fine Arts has good scope for a long period? Best correspondence college in Bangalore for Bachelor of Fine Arts?
5th November 2017, 10:42 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission at JJ Arts college of Fine Arts?

In order to gt admission in JJ Arts College, you should have completed your 12th standard or equivalent examination with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board. Candidates from reserved category, should score minimum 40% marks. The admission depends upon the merit of the candidates and also in the entrance examination.

For further information, you can visit the college or you can call them and get the details:

78, Dr. D.N. Road, Fort, Mumbai - 400001
Ph - +91 2222621652
Email : (http://[email protected])
5th November 2017, 02:53 PM
ashfaquekhan316

Default Re: Procedure to get admission at JJ Arts college of Fine Arts?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned college, you will have to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria;

- Candidate should have completed his/her +2 level of standard or equivalent degree from a recognized board
- Candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate in +2 level.
- Candidate will have to appear and clear an entrance exmination conducted by the prospective state and after clearing it, he/she can get admission and continue with studie further

After clearing the examination and attaining the minimum cut-off marks required, I am sure you will be able to get admission and resume wit your career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?