2nd March 2022, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in puttaparthi for doing B.Com(hons.)?

My name is Gaurav Keshwani, I am from Gorakhpur (U.P.) and I want to get admission in Puttaparthi for doing B.Com (hons.).
At present, I am in Little Flower School (Gorakhpur) in 12th standard studying from Commerce stream.
May I please know the procedure to get admission in puttaparthi for doing B.Com(hons.)?

3rd March 2022, 10:07 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in puttaparthi for doing B.Com(hons.)?

Procedure
Candidate must have completed class 12th from a recognised board with atleast 50% and above marks with commerce subjects such as
Maths
Accounts
Business studies etc

The admission is granted on the basis of entrance exam as well as merit.
For application purpose ,candidate must fill the application form online through the official website of college.
4th March 2022, 06:21 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to get admission in Puttaparthi for doing BCom Hons is, candidates must have 12th passed in Commerce stream with minimum 45 %marka from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

This is a undergraduate degree.
6th March 2022, 12:36 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to get admission in Puttaparthi for doing BCom Honours is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination which is conducted by the institute itself.

Interested candidates can apply online and offline both. To apply online you can visit the college website. Fill out the online application form and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?