25th October 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get correspondence BTech admission in EIILM University?

Sir, I have completed BSc Mathematics from Patna University. I want to do BTech but from correspondence. Kindly tell me how can I get admission in EIILM University for this BTech course. Kindly tell me immediately.

13th November 2018, 05:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get correspondence BTech admission in EIILM University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed BSc Mathematics from Patna University. I want to do BTech but from correspondence. Kindly tell me how can I get admission in EIILM University for this BTech course. Kindly tell me immediately.

Interested candidates have to apply on the printed form attached with the prospectus or may download it from the university website to study distance BTech course in EIILM University. Candidates have to submit the required documents for the admission to study BTech in EIILM University. They have to submit 4 passport size photographs and copies of 10th and 12th certificate with mark sheets attested by Gazetted officer / Notary Public for the admission to study BTech in EIILM University. Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?