24th October 2018, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get transfer from Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College and Hospital to Sri Satya Sai Murlidhar Ayurveda College and Hospital for BAMS 1st year student?

Hello Sir, I am studying in BAMS in Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College and Hospital. I am studying in 1st year. But I want to change my college. I want to get admission in Sri Satya Sai Murlidhar Ayurveda College and Hospital. Kindly tell me the procedure.

25th March 2023, 06:00 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College and Hospital to Sri Satya Sai Murlidhar Ayurveda College and Hospital for BAMS 1st year student?

The procedure to get transfer from Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College and Hospital to Sri Satya Sai Murlidhar Ayurveda College and Hospital for BAMS 1st year student is as follows:

1. Contact the admission office of Sri Satya Sai Murlidhar Ayurveda College and Hospital and enquire about the availability of seats in BAMS 1st year.

2. Obtain a transfer certificate from Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College and Hospital. This certificate will contain details such as the course name, duration, year of study, and the reason for seeking a transfer.

3. Fill out the application form for transfer provided by Sri Satya Sai Murlidhar Ayurveda College and Hospital. The form must contain details such as your personal information, academic details, and reason for seeking a transfer.

4. Attach the transfer certificate along with the application form and submit it to the admission office of Sri Satya Sai Murlidhar Ayurveda College and Hospital.

5. Pay the application fee as prescribed by the college.

6. Wait for the college to process your application. Once the application is approved, you will receive an admission letter from the college.

7. Complete the admission formalities, pay the admission fee, and join the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?