19th October 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for ISI admission for student of class 11th?

I am a student of class 11th. And i want to get admission in ISI. So tell me about the procedure for admission for me?

20th October 2015, 02:03 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure for ISI admission for student of class 11th?

You need to be a student of the Science Stream with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
You need to appear for the ISI Entrance Examination conducted once a year by ISI.
You need to crack the Entrance Examination and then only can you get admission to ISI.
ISI Entrance is one of the toughest Examinations in India in the Entrance Level.
You need to be very good in Mathematics to be able to clear the Entrance Examination.
Since you are in Class 11 it is best for you to get admitted to training Institute as soon as possible as it will help you get a monthly assessment of where you stand after every month.
20th October 2015, 08:06 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Indian Statistical Institute(ISI) is an institution devoted to research, natural sciences and application of statistics.

All India entrance exam is conducted by ISI to provide the admissions for the students in various courses.

The candidates should complete class 12th or equivalent to apply for this examination.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Written exam.

* Personal Interview.

The candidates who qualified in the written exam are called for personal interview.

The candidate should apply through online from the official website of http://www.isical.ac.in/~admission/..

The candidate should upload his/her photograph and signature in appropriate format and size and a copy of application form is kept for future references.
12th May 2019, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Can apply the madhyamik appeared-2019 (west bengal board-) bengali medium student for admission in ISI at 11th class ? What is the procedure for admission in ISI at 11th class for above mention student? ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?