13th July 2017, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to make a career in cyber security

I completed my 12th examination. I want to get job in the field of cyber security. Please tell me the course which is better for me. Please my Whatsapp number. Are 7240075125. Thanking you. I hope you help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope and availability of jobs for Cyber Security in government sectors?
  2. How can I become an Ethical Hacker? I am a B.E CS student
  3. Procedure to pursue Bachelor of Science in Security and Risk Analysis
  4. How to enroll into Indian Cyber Army or Cyber Crime Police?
  5. List of companies offering Cyber Security Internship to MTech(Information Security & Cyber Forensic) student in India?
  6. Are there any courses related to Hacking and Cyber Security? Which are the institutes providing the course?
  7. How to pursue MS in Cyber laws and Security? I am employed as Internet Marketer
  8. Should I go for M.Tech in information Security after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  9. Procedure to apply for Cyber Security Internship in Crossbow Labs? -- [New]
  10. How can I become an Ethical Hacker after completing class 12th (Commerce)?
  11. List of courses available to study for a candidate after completion of PG Diploma in Cyber Security?
  12. How can I get admission to study Cyber Security course after completing 12th Commerce?
  13. Procedure to get scholarship for making career in Network Security?
  14. How to study PG Diploma in Ethical Hacking after BCA? Which are the institutions providing this course and fees charged for it?
  15. Examination date, course structure and good institutes for CDAC course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure for doing MSc Cyber Forensic and Information Security in Madras University?
  17. Scope of MS in Cyber Security course? Which are the colleges offering the course in India or Abroad?
  18. Summer training internship 2015 in Cyber Security at DRDO
1st September 2017, 11:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to make a career in cyber security

You can pursue ethical hacking course, which are available for everyone, who is interested in cyber security field. You should have good coding skills, to become one.

Hence, it would be better to learn some coding, before entering this field. There are exams to become an ethical hacker. You need to crack them, to enter this field.
3rd September 2017, 04:49 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my 12th examination. I want to get job in the field of cyber security. Please tell me the course which is better for me. Please my Whatsapp number. Are 7240075125. Thanking you. I hope you help me.

As you have done 10+2 and want to make your career in Cyber security field, then according to my point of view you have to apply for the cyber security diploma that is best option for you to make your career in cyber security field. After having Diploma in cyber security you become ethical hacker Here below are details regarding diploma in cyber security:-

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in cyber security is 10th from government recognized board with minimum 55% marks obtained.

Duration of Cyber Security Diploma:-
Duration of cyber security diploma is 1 year.

Institutes Offers Diploma Course in Cyber Security:-

1). Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth Pune.

2). Baddi University of Engineering Sciences and Technologies Himachal Pradesh.

3). Madhyta Pradesh Bhoj Open University Bhopal.
8th September 2017, 07:03 PM
Deepti bittal

There is no specific qualification required to join cyber security. However, diploma in cyber security or other courses are added as an advantage.
Cyber security department includes, CBI, CID or IB.
You can join CID after passing CGPE exam i.e, combined graduate preliminary exam every year.
You can join CBI after pasisng upsc exam.
Exams are help every year for investigatiin department.

You need to be a graduate to join any of the above department.
Agr should be between 20 to 27 years.
Height should be minimum 165 cms.
Vision should be 6/6.

You should be medically fit without sunglasses or any genetic disease.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?