20th March 2021, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure BArch admission in Grow More School of Architecture

Hi Sir, I want to secure admission in Grow More School of Architecture for studying BArch course. Can I know about the admission procedure? How can I get admission in this institute for this course?

24th March 2021, 12:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure BArch admission in Grow More School of Architecture

The admission procedure to study a BArch at Grow More School of Architecture is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in NATA(National Aptitude Test in Architecture) along with counseling.

Interested candidate can apply online through NATA website www.nata.in. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online through Net banking/debit/credit card and submit the form. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.growmore.ac.in
24th March 2021, 10:55 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Procedure to secure BArch admission in Grow More School of Architecture

Procedure to secure BArch admission in Grow More School of Architecture can be seen below.

You can get admission on the basis of NATA score.

You have to go through counseling procedure of NATA exam to get admission.

Visit official website for application submission.
https://www.growmore.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?