14th August 2020, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure BSc(Medical Technology in Radiography) admission in MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore?

Hi Sir, I want to secure admission in MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore for studying BSc(Medical Technology in Radiography) course. Can I know about the admission procedure? How can I get admission in this college for this course?

29th August 2020, 04:52 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure BSc(Medical Technology in Radiography) admission in MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore?

The admission procedure to study a BSc in Medical Technology in Radiography at MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics as compulsory subjects with a minimum score of 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the performance in admission test which is conducted by the college.

Interested candidate can collect the application form from the college office. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Submit the application form along with the application fees to the Registrar, RGUHS. I am also giving you the contact details of the college below.

Ramaiah Medical College,
M S R Nagar, MSRIT Post,
Mathikere, Bangalore - 560054
31st March 2022, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to secure BSc(Medical Technology in Radiography) admission in MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore?

Question paper of entrence exam bsc radiology ms ramiah instuite of applied science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?