12th May 2023, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for taking admission in BSc IT

I have completed my 12th with Biology now i want to take admission in BSC IT course there is any opportunity to get admission in BSC IT for Who is biology student and what is the procedure of taking admission in BSC IT course for Bio student. Please guide me

13th May 2023, 09:33 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for taking admission in BSc IT

The procedure for taking admission in BSc IT (Bachelor of Science in Information Technology) may vary slightly depending on the university or college that you are interested in.
However, here are some general steps that you can follow:

1. Research: Research about different universities or colleges that offer BSc IT programs.

2. Check eligibility: Ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria for the BSc IT program. Generally, students who have passed their 10+2 examination in Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks are eligible for the program.

3. Fill out application form: Visit the university or college's official website and fill out the application form. Ensure that you provide all the necessary details and attach the required documents.

4. Submit the application: Submit the application form along with the required documents before the deadline.

5. Entrance Exam: Some universities or colleges may conduct an entrance exam to shortlist the candidates for the BSc IT program.

6. Merit List: The university or college will prepare a merit list based on the candidates' academic performance and entrance exam score (if applicable). The shortlisted candidates will be called for counseling.

7. Counseling: Attend the counseling session and select the college and course that you are interested in.

8. Admission: After the counseling, if you get selected, complete the admission formalities by paying the admission fee and submitting the required documents.

It is advisable to check the official website of the university or college for the exact admission procedure and requirements.
14th May 2023, 12:12 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure for taking admission in BSc IT

Successful completion of a 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board is required to be eligible for BSc IT admission. Most of the time, merit is used to get in. However, there are only a few BSc IT colleges in India that accept applications based on entrance tests like NEST, IISER, and others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?