20th November 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to secure Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management admission in Institute of Tourism and Future Management?

Hello friends, kindly let me know what qualification is essentially required for getting admission in Institute of Tourism and Future Management to study Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management? I want to secure admission so I need to know about the essential qualification. Please let me know asap.

26th November 2019, 01:51 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to secure Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management admission in Institute of Tourism and Future Management?

The educational qualification required to apply for Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management admission in Institute of Tourism and Future Management is that you must have passed 10+2 or Higher Secondary Certificate in Arts or Commerce stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.

You can visit the website http://www.itft.edu.in/ for more information.
26th November 2019, 05:35 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to secure Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management admission in Institute of Tourism and Future Management?

Qualification required to secure Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management admission in Institute of Tourism and Future Management are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 12th or its equivalent from a recognized board/university in any of the stream from at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?