14th April 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Recruitments available in Indian Army for BA(Public Administration) graduate?

Hello friends, Kindly tell me what are the recruitments Indian Army opens for graduate student? I am studying in BA(Public Administration) and would like to join Indian Army. Please tell me about all the recruitments by Indian Army.

21st May 2018, 06:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitments available in Indian Army for BA(Public Administration) graduate?

You can apply for UPSC CDS exam, if you are looking for an officer level job in Indian Army after graduation. Being a BA graduate, you don't have any other option.

If you have NCC qualification, then you can try for NCC special entry scheme, which is a direct SSB selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?