9th January 2021, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get BCA admission in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

Hello friends, I am interested in studying a BCA course. I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this BCA course in Charotar University of Science and Technology. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course.

11th January 2021, 12:12 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Requirements to get BCA admission in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

Requirements to get BCA admission in Charotar University of Science and Technology is as follows.

You must have completed 12th from recognized board with minimum aggregate of 55%.

Admission will be done on merit basis of HS exams.

For application procedure visit official website-
https://charusat.ac.in/index.php
12th January 2021, 07:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get BCA admission in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

The requirements to get BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application) admission in Charotar University of Science and Technology is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.charusat.ac.in by clicking on 'Application Form' tab. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?