26th September 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure BTech(ECE) admission in Ambala College of Engineering and Applied Research?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in Ambala College of Engineering and Applied Research for studying BTech(ECE) course. I want to know about the requirements for securing admission. Kindly tell me about the requirements as soon as possible.

1st October 2019, 05:32 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure BTech(ECE) admission in Ambala College of Engineering and Applied Research?

The requirements to secure BTech in ECE admission at Ambala College of Engineering and Applied Research is a counseling based on the rank obtained in JEE Main and the marks scored in 10+2. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in science stream and must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any of the following Chemistry/Biology/Bio-technology and Computer Science with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.ambalacollege.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?