3rd February 2022, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Saraf College or Thakur college is best for BAF course or even BCom course?

I have scored 73% in 12th and confised about selecting a college between these tow ghanshyamdas saraf college and thakir college of Science and Commerce please guide me other best colleges i can not apply as my percentage is low but please let me know about these both colleges about ther studies more important about placements i have no problem about structure only matters is name of the college and jobs offered please help me

11th February 2022, 02:31 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Saraf College or Thakur college is best for BAF course or even BCom course?

About 60% of placement are from Thakur college
Some of the examples are
Wipro
Infosys
Mahindra
Larsen & Turbo etc
The highest package offered was about 3.9 lacs per year.
The infrastructure of the college is also good.

Bcom fees in Saraf college is about Rs 18,385
The college offers various UG & PG courses for session 2022-2023
All admission in this college is merit based
The placement cell of this college helps student to empower and deal with the industry challenges.

Thus both colleges are good, now it depends on your interest, what you want to pursue
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?